The Wonder of Sucking It All Up

OC people, raise your hands up. Organized people, raise your hands up. Safe people, raise your hands up. Uptight people, raise your hands up. 

If it was me asking me to, then I would have raised my on the last two calls. I am safe. I am uptight. Back in college, studying for every test, working her ass off every project. Now, I can do away with the uptight though. I was uptight. I am carefree. However I am still closer to being uptight rather than being carefree. Scratch it out again. I was uptight. I am beginning to be carefree.

Perfect. Simply perfect.

via

Thanks to Thought Catalog's 25 Things to Do Before You Turn 25. I didn't read the whole checklist though. One item caught my attention:

24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.

Yeah, baby. I am sick of not being able to cross out items in my bucketlist and this year, I am not going to let the year pass away without being able to travel. When he asked me how are we supposed to attain our travel plan this year, I answered, "Basta, kaya natin yan." Honestly, I too don't know. But, I was always a believer of If there's a will, there's a way mantra and I believe I can make it. The only factor which keeps me reluctant is a very personal issue. But I am willing to juggle them all. And by juggling them all, I mean looking for more income streams. Haha.

So, this year, I'll be:

  • sucking it up and book travel deals here and there
  • sucking it up and buy a Samsung laptop
  • sucking it up and treat my favorite people
If I'll be waiting for the perfect timing, then I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do the things that I'd love to do.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }