PLDT myDSL’s best commercial for me is…

Anna Banana, I love you a bunch... 

Raise your hand if you've had this song repeated in your head when Derek's "I love you proposal" in YouTube hit the country. I was too! And, I bet you are updated with Derek's lovelife and supporting family. The commercial has sequels. Here, let me refresh you.



Derek wanna shout it out to the internet that he is in love with Anna by serenading her through YouTube.



Unfortunately, just like all of us, little Derek got his heart broken. :( Too bad Anna doesn't like him back.



But then, Aria the great came into the picture, or uh, video and cheered Derek up through a song. I love the piano recording and the two cute little boys in the background by the way. Aria. This girl is soo talented and cute.


And lastly, the latest news about the Lorenzo family -- their dog Booster got lost. Oh no! I have dogs and I would be very very upset if one of them goes missing. Did they found Booster yet? Go watch the video!

Subscribe to the PLDT myDSL Anna Banana YouTube Channel to keep up with the Lorenzos.

Of the 4 PLDT myDSL commercials, I like the last one, myDSL Lost Dog Commercial best because:

  • Booster was found. Dogs don't deserve to be homeless. They deserve all the love, care, attention, food and time in the whole world. ;)
  • I know Derek is happy. Aria is kind of part of the family now. She, her piano and her two little brothers (I suppose?) were accomplices in the apology video of the Lorenzo family for Mama Berns.
  • The family sang a composition about what happened on the day Booster got lost:
DEREK:
'Coz you're mad at dad.

But he feels bad.


ARIA:
He forgot to lock the gate
And the dog went running.



DEE DEE:
He got lost
And you got cross.



DADDY DAVID:
But I'm back!
Don't be mad.
Forgive me, baby?

This simply means that Derek, Aria, Dee Dee and Daddy David planned their apology very well. The time spent brainstorming could translate to family bonding time. I bet they practiced it online when Mama Berns went out for some groceries. Fast and well planned, Lorenzo family and Aria. You deserve pats on your backs.
  • The über fast internet connection made possible by PLDT myDSL! Mama Berns received a call simultaneously from Derek, Aria, Dee and Daddy David + Booster and no video has lagged. I mean, if the internet wasn't that fast (reached up to 10Mbps in the commercial), the apology song would have been an epic fail. I guess that would make Mama Berns more mad and frustrated. 
I know that feeling -- the internet connection should not add stress. You already have too much going on in your daily life. The connection would have been perfect for me and my housemates. We're four in the apartment and we're sharing the bandwidth. And, if we get visitors who love streaming that means additional people to share the bandwidth with! Ssssh, but I secretly rejoice when my housemates are gone for some walk or something, because that means more bandwidth to me. Lol. But with PLDT myDSL, sharing the bandwidth wouldn't be a problem. After all, we've been together for like 3 years already and we're like family.



Your home deserves unlimited sharing from the strong, reliable, family sized connection of myDSL. The strongest connections are at home, so visit www.pldthome.com to get your family connected today!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile