Must-Do's on my 26th Year of Existence


{1} Write with wit | Edit
{2} Cook | Kitchenwares
{3} Flat stomach | Bikinis
{4} Ultimate Frisbee | Cut | Score | Road trip
{5} Invest | Stocks | MF
{6} Bible Study | Serve more [ongoing: May 5, 2013 Singles for Christ]
{7} Continue learning | Online courses: EDX, Allison
{8} Samsung Lappy | Windows 8 [May 10, 2013]
{9} Pretty Lights | Bedroom | Front porch
{10} Art | DIYs | Crafts
{11} Online Career | Grow | Portfolio
{12} Organize home | Clean
{13} Sony NEX Camera | Snap | Be snapped
{14} Moolah online | Ads | oDesk [;) YES started earning decent income since May '13]
{15} Underwater Cam | Summery pics
{16} Become a Novice | Illustrator | Graphic Artist | Web Designer
{17} Beach babe | Snorkel | Surf
{18} Travel abroad | Mom | J
{19} Generous Provider | Contentment
{20} Health Insurance | Aunts
{21} Fashion Forward | Closet revamp | Hair fix
{22} House
{23} Books | Read | Blog
{24} Best ME | Kind-hearted
{25} Volunteer | Help | Charity
{26} Business | Think | Innovate

Just to give a tweak to my usual birthday goal setting. Here's a roundup for my silver year. I figured I wouldn't limit myself if I establish goals that are general. Specifics come with them. To get a more lovely view, you may head on to my 26 on 26 in Pinterest.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

I Guess I'm Falling Deeper in Love

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile