My Heart Will Sing

via


 
  Play to set up the mood. 

Me: God, can I ask You a question?

God: Sure

Me: Promise You won't get mad

God: I promise

Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late

God: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start

God: Okay

Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

God: Huummm

Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay

God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see God

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry God

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, there guys!

It's been a while. As of now, I am rekindling my relationship with God. I have joined Singles for Christ. I used to be a member of YFC, but I never got that active. Now, I think I may. We just had our baptism last week and I'm almost a member. Joining the SFC can allow me so many strikethroughs on my Life List. I am improving my relationship with God. Do some outreach, I pray hard. And.. maybe well, play piano again. In front of the crowd. R told me they don't have someone who knows how to play the keyboards. And they have a keyboard that nobody touches. I am thinking about it, and I kind of like the thought of serving God through music. If that happens, I need to practice a lot because I am not sure if I can remember how to play like I used to. I could still read music sheets, so maybe I can cope. BUT, I haven't tried playing with a band. Except for that one time in the mall exhibit. I played duet on a piano. I always play solo so I am not sure if I know how to blend with guitars, bass and all that. Anddd.. I am no expert. But I think that would be a lot of fun, eh?

Anyway, today sucked. Work. My feet ached. Hadn't finished the things I was wishing to finish. Totally forgotten about that one phone call that I ought to make. I just made it an hour ago. Wished I had done that last week! Remind not to be a procrastinator!!! That caused quite a stir with my colleague on the other side of the country. Pft. And, traces on my board were destroyed I have to have them repaired. However, the only good thing about today is that my new work lappy is already with me. I still have to give it to the computer guys to have it tweaked and working. But, when I thought of the conversation that I might have with God (as like in the above), maybe I would know why these things happen to me. I mean, tracks have been appearing in front me whenever I got lost. I never have to build them. He has been there for me. All my fiasco at work. Thank Him for ever-supportive team mates!! And supervisor! ;) How blessed am I. 

Actually, I have a myth on why these things happen to me at work. It just kinda dawned on me about a month ago. I hope I don't get the message wrong, but I'll try to find out when it's the right thing. :) I hope so. 

I pray all is well with you too. If not, then just be reminded of how things work. Read the conversation found at the start of this post again.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }