{A} is for April

I missed April Fool's, but date is just a number. The challenge started yesterday. But, willingness still rule. This post will kind of hit two blog challenges -- 500 words and A to Z April Challenge. And oh, it will cover my 27th birthday goals too.

From April 2014 to April next year, I have challenged myself to accomplish 27 Things. In case you don't know, I have been writing down goals that I want to achieve for the year ahead of me during my birthday, which is this April. Then, before I create a new set, I will check my progress last year just to check if I was effective. See, this has been going on for like three years already and I have found it effective.

I felt the urge to accomplish the things that I have set out because I have announced it to the whole world that I am committed to do them. I felt pressured by myself in a good way. You could check out my old lists and see them and get inspired or something.

This year, I'm doing it a bit differently. I placed them in posters! Last year was Pinterest. This year's 27 Things was through Canva. Was kind of lazy dealing with Photoshop. Soooo, here we go.




Hope you liked my presentation. It's not perfect. Spelling errors and spacing errors, sorry. But I think this is pretty good enough. If you read some, you may not understand them completely. I intended that. *evil laugh*. It's for me to know. I have to be mysterious at some point you know. 

My birthday is fast approaching and I think I'm going to celebrate just here. Buy a cake maybe. I'll be having the celeb with a girl friend here. It's my first birthday outside of the country soooo, it's kind of different. Maybe buy some chips and dips and have a Poker party over pizza. Lol.

Anyway, this is it for my 27th! Be forever lustful for life.


Connect with the writer

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

I Guess I'm Falling Deeper in Love

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile